We at Funstation are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The goal of this Privacy Statement is to explain to you in plain language what personal information or we collect from you and why, how we handle and protect personal information, and how to exercise your privacy rights and choices.
This policy (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat it and the cookies that we use.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Funstation or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose head office is 2 Gate Lodge Close Round Spinney Northampton NN3 8RJ. Our company registration number is 05050529, registered at: Jubilee House, 32 Duncan Close, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6WL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. You can contact Funstation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funstation, Laser Station, Prize Station and Volcano Falls are all Trading Names of Funstation Ltd. The Funstation logo is a registered trademark.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- We are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognise that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust that we take seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- We refer to your ‘personal information’, which means information or an opinion about an identified individual. Your full name, mobile telephone number and email address contact details are examples of information which may constitute personal information. Personal information may also include information we may collect about your individual preferences.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, registered with us or signed up to our newsletter, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribing from the newsletter via the provided link.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties providing we are working in conjunction with that third party, you may opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit/Debit Cards: We do not store credit/debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 2 Gate Lodge Close, Round Spinney, Northampton, NN3 8RJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
FUN CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tokens: When you load your Fun Card you are purchasing play tokens. These tokens are used to pay for many of the games at Funstation. Different games require different numbers of tokens.
- Tickets: Many games at Funstation offer opportunities to win tickets. Tickets can be redeemed at the Prize Station in exchange for prizes.
- Fun Card: A Fun Card allows you to play games at Funstation’s locations in the UK ("Participating Location(s) only"). These terms and conditions (the "Terms & Conditions") govern all Fun Cards and their use. The Fun Card, including all administration related thereto, is provided by Funstation or its affiliates, parents, or subsidiary companies (collectively "Funstation," "we," "us," "our," "ours"). By purchasing, reloading, or using the Fun Card, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions, and your use shall be subject to these Terms & Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time, without further notice to you. You can obtain the latest version of these Terms & Conditions on our website here.
- A Fun Card is a card with a magnetic strip which, depending on the price of the game, can activate the selected game at Funstation. Each game, identified by a swiper, located at Participating Locations requires a specified number of play tokens. The token price to play a Game is displayed on each Game in the display window at the Fun Card swiper and may vary in value. With each Fun Card swipe and Game play, tokens are deducted from the total balance of tokens and the remaining balance is shown on the display.
- The tokens you purchase (e.g., not including Promotional Tokens and Free Tokens) do not expire and are not subject to a maintenance fee. The tickets you win do not expire, are not subject to a maintenance fee and may be stored on your Fun Card balance. Promotional Tickets are tickets issued in connection with a special promotional offer that may have an expiration date.
- The Fun Card currently can only be used at the Participating Location the Fun Card was obtained from.
- You are not permitted to combine token and ticket balances from a Fun Card onto any other Fun Cards.
- Funstation is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Fun Cards with remaining token or ticket balances. Only cards that have been registered with Funstation will have their ticket and token balances protected from the time and date that the Fun Card was reported as lost, stolen or damaged. More information on registering your Fun Card is set forth below.
- Any resale or other transfer of a Fun Card for remuneration will render the Fun Card and associated token and/or ticket balances void and subject to cancellation.
- Your Fun Card is non-refundable and will not, under any circumstances, be redeemed for cash, except where required by law. All sales tax is included in your Fun Card purchase. You will not be sent statements of itemised transactions involving your Fun Card.
- Funstation reserves the right not to accept a Fun Card or otherwise limit use of the Fun Card if it believes the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- The prices of Games are subject to change at any time by Funstation and may be variable during different trading periods and during promotional periods.
- Play Tokens – Play Tokens are tokens that you purchase and use to play any Game at Participating Locations via your Fun Card. The other token categories discussed below are tokens that you may receive for free.
- Free Tokens- Free Tokens are tokens that you receive free of charge when purchasing a ‘best value’ product. You may use Free Tokens to play any game at participating locations.
- Promotional Tokens – Promotional Tokens are added to the regular token balance at designated times for promotional purposes. These tokens are only active during the designated promotional period. These tokens will be deducted from your Fun Card token balance before all other tokens during the promotional period. Unused Promotional Tokens may expire and may be removed from your Fun Card at the end of the promotional period.
- Notwithstanding the discussion of tokens set forth above, the order of use of the tokens is determined solely by Fun Station and the customer has no ability to control the type of token used for any particular game.
Purchase & Balances
- A Fun Card is free to obtain when you purchase play tokens to be loaded via your Fun Card. You can purchase Tokens with a credit/debit card, or cash from authorised Funstation employees, at the Prize Station or from a kiosk at Participating Locations.
- Fun Cards can be reloaded by an Authorised Employee at the Prize Station or Kiosk at any Participating Location, in the denominations displayed or via the any value option, subject to any minimum transaction purchase amount.
- Your token balance displayed at each Game shows your total token balance for all token types. You may check your Fun Card token and ticket balances by going to an Authorised Employee or at kiosks throughout Participating Locations. In addition, you can check your Game play and ticket redemption history with an authorised employee at the Prize Station.
- When the display window on the card swiper reads "Insufficient Funds", the Game costs more tokens than your remaining token balance; however, you may have enough tokens to play another Game that requires fewer tokens to play. If you do not have enough tokens on your Fun Card to play any other Game, you can reload your Fun Card at the Prize Station or Kiosk at Participating Locations.
- Tickets are dispensed from certain Funstation redemption Games. Paper tickets must be counted at the Ticket Eater and your Fun Card swiped to transfer the balance directly to your Fun Card balance. Each individual ticket value is one. If you have won tickets, you can redeem them for prizes at the Prize Station or they can by saved up for later use. When you redeem a prize, the required number of tickets are deducted from your Fun Card ticket balance. Based on pricing and availability of prizes at the Prize Station at Participating Locations, you may not have enough Tickets to redeem for any item. In addition, you may have Tickets remaining after purchasing an item(s) from the Prize Station that are insufficient to purchase additional items. Your unredeemed tickets will remain on your Fun Card balance for future use.
- Ticket balances can be checked on the Participating Locations’ kiosks or with any Authorised Employee at a Participating Location. Tickets do not have a cash value and may not be refunded or exchanged. Tickets are non-transferable. Tickets (other than Promotional Tickets) never expire. Tickets that are (a) wet, altered or defaced in any way, (b) appear to be counterfeit, or (c) do not contain evidence that they were dispensed by a Game at a Participating Funstation Location, will be confiscated and not accepted for redemption.
- You may register your Fun Card at a Participating Location with a Funstation employee or at the kiosk where available. By registering your Fun Card you are permitting Funstation to contact you with news and marketing information on behalf of Funstation and their affiliates. To opt out of receiving further contact, you can unsubscribe from emails received or email email@example.com. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Funstation may suspend or terminate your Fun Card and revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to you at any time without notice, liability, reimbursement or compensation. Termination may result from your fraudulent or unauthorised use of a Fun Card or violation of these Terms & Conditions. If we terminate your card with cause, all tokens and tickets will be voided and may not be used. You will receive no compensation from us for voided play tokens or tickets. If you have finished with your Fun Card, it will be recycled. All recycled cards have registration details deleted; the details will remain on marketing communication lists until you opt out or unsubscribe by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. All play tokens and/or ticket balances will be deleted from your Fun Card balance. Unused tickets may be donated to our chosen charity, please see participating locations for further details.
Balance Errors & Corrections
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Fun Card if we believe that an error has occurred. If you have questions regarding your transaction history, or if you dispute any transaction or correction that has been assessed against your Fun Card, please visit or call the location where you obtained your Fun Card and ask to speak to the manager or alternatively email email@example.com. We will conduct an investigation and communicate the results and correct any error that we verify as soon as we finish the investigation. If an error was not found, we will communicate an explanation, the outcome of which you will be notified by email. We shall have no liability for any balance error unless you provide us notice within 30 days of the date of the transaction in question.
Choice of Law
- These Terms & Conditions and your use of a Fun Card shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales notwithstanding any conflict of law rules.